Cookies / Device Identifiers

My site uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic. It also shares information about your use of my site with my social media, advertising and analytics partners. By using my site, you are giving consent to this. If you don't consent, then please accept my apologies - I am unable to disable these things for individual users

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Lack of Interest

Due to the lack of interest in the Get Into Woodworking channel, I'm not able to devote much time to this project.

I know that some of you really like it, and I'm passionate about getting more people into woodworking, no matter what their budget. Therefore I hope to add more video and website content over time. Please be patient and check back occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please include as much detail as possible if you require an answer to a question.